1. On the Dashboard tab, select the current year class. Hover over "North Raleigh Christian Academy -" to verify the correct school year.
2. Select "Settings"
3. On the Next Steps page, select "Import Content"
4. Select "Copy a Canvas Course" under "Content Type"
5. Select your course from the previous year (ie: Computer Programming Fundamentals HS 2015-2016, not 2014-2015)
6. Select "All content", "Adjust events and due dates", and "Shift Dates (be sure to change your dates to the dates shown below)" OR "Remove Dates". Select "Import".
*****You can also choose to REMOVE DATES so that no dates transfer over from last year. This will allow the students in your class to start with a fresh/clean calendar. You will have to add due dates to the assignments as you go throughout the course.
7. You will see "Completed" under "Current Jobs" once all course content has been imported
You can then select "Home" from the navigation bar on the left to see your content.
**Note: Click on the "issues" option next to "Completed" to see if there were issues importing certain content into your course.
8. Select "Modules"
9. You will see your Modules from your previous course.
10. Select "Home"
11. Select "Publish"
Your students will not be able to see the course until the first day of school due to the start date of the course being set to August 14, 2017.