Gmail - Forward all new emails
- From within a web browser like Chrome or IE
- Open the Gmail account that you want to forward from.
- At the top right, click the gear Settings.
- Select Settings.
- At the top of the screen, select the Forwarding and POP/IMAP tab.
- Forwarding > click Add a forwarding address in the “Forwarding” section.
- Enter the email address you want to forward to.
- For your security, we'll send a verification email to that address. Open your other email account and find the confirmation message from the Gmail team. If you’re having trouble finding it, check your Spam folder.
- Click the verification link in that email.
- Back in your Gmail account, reload the page in your web browser - look for the reload icon Reload.
- On the same Forwarding and POP/IMAP page in Settings, check that Forward a copy of incoming mail is selected and your email address is in the drop-down menu.
- In the second drop-down menu, choose what you want Gmail to do with your messages after they’re forwarded, such as keep Gmail’s copy in the Inbox (recommended) or archive Gmail’s copy.
- Click Save Changes at the bottom of the page.