1. Open the Book Creator App
Find the book you want to submit for your assignment to Canvas and tap on the action button at the bottom of the book.
3. You may or may not have this option pop up depending on how you created your book
If you have the option below, you can choose whichever way you want your book to show to your teacher.
6. Notification of File received
The Canvas app will automatically open up and you will see you have a notification of "File received". Tap OK.
7. Navigate to the assignment to turn in your book.
Once you navigate to the correct assignment, tap on the "Submission" tab on the top right side of the screen.
9. Drag, select, and submit your file
Drag your file from the right side of the screen to the left until you see it appear. Tap on the action button at the bottom to select the file. Once the file is selected, it will be highlighted in a yellow box then tap "Submit" in the top right corner.
**Note: it is ok that it says "This file cannot be displayed on this device".